Invisalign Summer Savings
Invisalign for as little as $99/month.
With Invisalign, you can get the smile you’ve always dreamed of! Studies have shown that approximately one-third of Americans are not happy with their smile. We want to help patients wear their smile with confidence and be happy with their teeth! Invisalign clear aligners use the most advanced technology to give you your best smile yet. The first step is to schedule a Free Consultation with our doctors. We will examine your smile and together with our team of specialists we will craft a digital treatment plan, mapping out your smile transformation from beginning to end.
*Regular value $124 – $375.
Anyone that suffers from misaligned teeth is a likely candidate for Invisalign treatment. Here is a list of the problems you may be facing:
- Gapped Teeth
- Overbite (deep bite)
- Excessive Overjet
- Edge-To-Edge Bite
- Open Bite
- Narrow Arch
Malocclusion means that your teeth are not aligned properly. Common symptoms of malocclusion include:
- Cold sensitivity
- Teeth chipping or wearing
- Food getting caught between teeth
- Difficulty flossing
- Self-consciousness when smiling for photos
- Biting lips, cheek or tongue
- Indentations at the gum line
- Speech changes or lisping
- Bad breath
- Dry mouth or mouth breathing
- Jaw or muscle pain or headaches
- Receding gums
Invisalign offers many benefits including:
- Treat both simple and complex smiles.
- Nearly invisible aligners, no one will know you’re wearing them!
- Proven results nationwide.
- Orthodontic insurance coverage may be available.
- Shorter treatment times – up to 50% (with weekly aligner changes).
- No brackets or wires, meaning less discomfort and unexpected complications.
- Enjoy the same activities and diet.
- Ability to clean and floss your teeth daily.
- Less dental visits – you’ll only need to see us every 6-8 weeks!
At your initial consultation, treatment will be discussed, and our team will help determine if Invisalign is right for you. We will use our digital scanning system to create precise 3D images of your smile. A treatment plan will be mapped out highlighting the length of treatment and projected movement of your teeth. You will even have the chance to preview an image of the expected results! Your custom clear aligners will be designed for you to wear 22 hours a day and your dentist will let you know how often to switch to a new set of aligners. We will also monitor your progress and you will have check-ups every 6 to 8 weeks to ensure your smile is on the right track!
Give our office a call or fill out the form.
Invisalign clear aligners are designed to transform your smile faster than traditional braces and with much less discomfort. They are nearly invisible, so most people won’t even know you are wearing them. They can be removed for every meal and will not disrupt your routine oral care at home like brushing and flossing. Each aligner throughout your treatment will gradually reposition your teeth as you continue to live your life the way you want. And you will only need to visit your dentist every 6-8 weeks!
Why Consider Invisalign?
What is healthier about straight teeth?
Misaligned teeth can lead to premature wear, tooth loss, gum disease, and the buildup of bacteria associated with more serious problems including heart disease. The word malocclusion is used to describe an abnormal tooth alignment. Some examples of malocclusion include crowding, gapped teeth and issues with your bite. Left untreated, crooked teeth can cause excess wear on your teeth and gums, affect your speech, and result in temporomandibular joint disorder and chronic headaches.