Join Our Team
Join the Morrison Dental Group Family today! Apply to our open Dentist position in Chincoteague, VA!
Join the Morrison Dental Group Family. Our Chincoteague, Virginia Office is seeking a full-time dentist to work in our beautiful island office! Located on Virginia’s Eastern Shore, enjoy a busy and fulfilling career immediately with an established patient base, while also enjoying all that the Island of Chincoteague and The Eastern Shore of Virginia have to offer. Learn more about this opportunity and location below!
- Run your own office with support and potential for ownership
- Unlimited earning potential
- Be busy right away with a well-established patient base and little competition
- Work with a knowledgeable, friendly, and hard-working team
- The office is nestled on Main Street & located on the harbor
- 5 operatories with new equipment
- All-digital office including extra-oral radiography, sensors, implant motor and surgical kits.
- Ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience and/or GPR or AEGD Residency
- Salary guarantee vs. commission
- Health benefits
- CE allowance
- Malpractice paid
- Relocation assistance
Chincoteague, VA and the Eastern Shore are fantastic places to live and work! Enjoy all of the natural beauty island life can offer, including:
- Nature and hiking trails
- Award-winning beaches
- Endless boating and water sport activities along the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay
- Enjoy the annual wild pony swim!
- Fabulous fishing opportunities! Chincoteague is a seafood lover’s dream!
- Visit the numerous art galleries and even partake in locally taught lessons.
- Chincoteague is also a fabulous place to raise a family in a calm and caring community.
- Enjoy indulging at award winning eateries including The Island Creamery and Pico Taqueria!
- Chincoteague Island is just a short drive from Washington D.C., Philadelphia, and New York!
If you are looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city living, and enjoy all of the nature and wonderful opportunities Chincoteague has to offer, apply today!
Our Dental Family Likes to Have Fun!
“National Tooth Fairy Day on August 22nd is one of our favorite holidays! Although our tooth fairies try to save teeth rather than take them away!“
“Just because we wear masks doesn’t mean we aren’t smiling! Spoiler alert: We’re always smiling!“
“Thumbs up for providing the best dental healthcare! Our team absolutely loves what they do!“
Current Open Positions
- Dentist – Chincoteague – Full-Time
Are you looking for a small town to raise a family or to enjoy quiet living right on the water? Morrison Dental Group has an opening for a general dentist in Chincoteague, VA! Live the peaceful life you have been seeking and help patients improve their oral health in a community that cares! We offer an unlimited earning potential and a dedicated patient base eager to see you! Apply today!
Join Our Family Today!
If you are someone who likes small-town living, being outside, going to the beach, or fishing, you’ll love Chincoteague!
“This office is not only a place to work day in and day out, we are all family here. We always support each other and are each other’s biggest cheerleaders.
TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK. We all support each other in everything that we do. We encourage everyone to be their best. We pick each other up when we are down. We all agree that giving WOW customer service is how we want our office to be run.
A few great characteristics of our office are Honesty and Integrity. We want nothing but the best for our patients. We appreciate honesty and we know [patients] do as weIl.”
Office Coordinator in Portsmouth location
“I really enjoy working for a family-owned business… it’s pretty close knit. Everyone works as a team together and helps you when you need it.
Dr. Thatch and Dr. Kelly are both great dentists, they have a lot of great experience… and I enjoy working with both of them and they do great work.
Everybody works as a team… we all help each other out if anyone needs help throughout the day.”
RDH in Midlothian location
“My favorite part [about working with MDG] is having a mentor like Dr. Morrison. When I’m stuck with certain cases, he’s always there to help me out. Mentorship is really hard to find in other places.
[Our office likes to] have fun, be positive, smile, we try to have fun doing things outside of the office. [We like] having fun together and growing together like a family, I think that’s unique to this office.
I treat my patients how I would treat my family members… I send things back to the lab if I think they can be improved… We focus on a patient-first mentality in this office.”